Apr 9, 2014

Welcome!

Hi, welcome to the newest version of my blog.

I've been a blogger off and on (more off lately!) since I was in high school. I always start out strong and then things fizzle off. I've been doing a lot of thinking about it lately though, and I figure it's time to give it another go.

Who am I? I read a lot, I'm trying to teach myself to cook, and I'm about to join Weight Watchers. (Not for the first time...) My husband, Jonathan, and I are trying to have a baby and trying to renovate our house. I work as a Front End manager for a grocery store chain and I actually love my job. We have a beagle named Daisy, and a beautiful cat named Sydney both of whom we adopted from the SPCA.

I still don't know exactly what you'll find here... But I'm excited to get things rolling!

xo,
Sara

2 comments:

  1. ooh I love this design...excited about future posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveee your blog design! Welcome to the blogosphere! You'll have a great time! :)

    Cathy // helllo, Cathy

    ReplyDelete