Apr 10, 2014

"Selfies"

I am not happy with my appearance right now.

I know, no one really is.

One of the first things I thought of when I decided I was going to start blogging again was that I needed to find a picture of myself that  I actually liked for my side bar. I couldn't find a single recent picture of myself that would do. Everything I liked was at least a year old.

So I decided to try and take a "selfie." I read some articles on how to take pictures of yourself. I looked at old pictures of myself I liked to see what I was wearing or how I was sitting/standing. I tried taking pictures with the cat and with the dog. I still don't really like the picture I used, but I was starting to feel pretty silly sitting in my living room taking pictures of myself. I'm hoping this will serve as some extra motivation to get my butt in gear and start eating properly and exercising more. We'll see what happens I guess!

xo,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment