May 9, 2014

Green Goodies!


 
I was pretty excited to get home today and discover a package had come for me! Who doesn't love getting mail?! Back at the end of April I posted about the "Go Green" for Mental Health Swap I had signed up for and today is the day I get to share what I received!
 
 
 
I ended up swapping with Ashley who organized the swap. She sent me an adorable wallet, a pair of super cute green socks, and "High Line Green" nail polish by New York Color. The nail polish is super close to the colour my bridesmaids wore so of course I love it!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love it! If you get involved in any other fun swaps any time soon, let me know! Would love to do one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goodies! I enjoyed doing this swap, too! I can't wait to do another one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute stuff and such a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So glad you got the package and enjoyed it!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Lifestyle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete