Jan 10, 2016

Book & a Cuppa Swap

I am a reader. Ever since I was little, I've loved reading. I love curling up with a good book and spending hours losing myself in it. There's really nothing better. And it doesn't matter to me if it's a paper book or my Kobo, I just love a good story. That's why I'm so excited about the swap that I just signed up for!


I love swaps in general, but with this one you're exchanging a mug and a book with another blogger. I'm excited about shopping for my partner, and I'm excited to see what I receive.

Signing up actually got me to start thinking about books I might want to read and I realized I'm sort of out of the loop. I spent probably a good hour between Goodreads and Amazon looking up books that looked interesting and adding them to my to-read list.

 If you think this sounds like fun, you need to act fast. Tomorrow is the last day to sign up!

 Oh, and if you have any must-read books to recommend I'm all ears. :-)

 xo,
 Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment