Jan 29, 2015

My Messy House

My house is currently a disaster.

Nothing is where it belongs, and there is dog and cat fur everywhere.

By the time I get home in the evening after work and then make supper all I want to do is curl up on the couch with J and watch TV. And then on my day off I feel like I "deserve" a day to relax and do nothing except read and play on the internet.

I thought about doing PopSugar's 30-Day Cleaning Challenge. It seemed fitting since I'm already doing their 2015 Reading Challenge, but I don't necessarily think my microwave and my oven are the first place to start. I think I need to get the house clean, and then start using some sort of schedule that involves doing one or two quick tasks each night. I've seen some on Pinterest, I just need to find the right one for me. (Or find one that's pretty close to tweak a bit.)

Do you have any tricks for keeping your house clean and tidy?

post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment