Jun 6, 2014

Book Review; The Grand Finale

The Grand Finale by Janet Evanovich (1988)

Goodreads says...

Berry Knudson had a talent for disaster, but when she climbed a tree to rescue a kitten, she wasn't prepared for the scrumptious hunk undressing in a nearby window, or her dive downward that smashed Jake Sawyer's pizza and won his heart! But was there room in her chaotic schedule for a risk-taking inventor with dreams? She took classes, delivered pizzas, and cared for three eccentric old ladies she rescued from the train station. But Jake thrived on a challenge, and he could be very inventive. Could he teach her there was time to make butterscotch pudding and let herself be loved?

My thoughts...

Janet Evanovich is one of my favourite authors, so when I saw one of her earlier books was available in the e-book section of my public library I thought I'd grab it for a fun read. It wasn't bad, but I didn't find it held my interest. The characters were okay, and so was the plot, but it didn't have me laughing out loud like I expected.

Has your favourite author ever disappointed you?

post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment