May 14, 2015

Birthday Ramblings


My third birthday... 30 years ago!
My birthday was on Tuesday. I turned thirty-three. 33! I don't know how that happened. Didn't I just turn 23?

J and I celebrated quietly at home. We had lobster and cheese cake and caught up on some TV shows we had missed. Not the most exciting birthday celebration, but life has been pretty hectic lately so I think it's what I needed.


We're going to continue the celebration Saturday night and go out for dinner with a couple of my girlfriends and their husbands. We're planning on checking out a new place called Truck Side, it's an indoor food truck food court. I'm pretty excited about it!

I'm not where I thought I'd be at 33, but I'm happy with where I am. Life is good, and I'm excited to see what this next year brings my way.

post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment