Jul 18, 2014

C'est la Vie

Don't you hate it when work gets in the way of blogging?

I'm a department manager for a grocery store so for the most part it's not really a high-stress job. It is however sometimes exhausting, sometimes challenging, sometimes frustrating, and sometimes I feel like a chicken with my head cut off. This has been one of those weeks. I put in a few long days and when I came home all I wanted to do was go to bed. (I was actually in bed well before 9pm the past two nights.)

I'm off today and I had planned on getting a few posts done up but then I looked around my house. Total disaster zone. We're going away camping next weekend and J's cousin is coming to stay at our place to look after Daisy and Sydney so I couldn't just let it go another week. (As much as I wanted to!) So I opened all the windows and got to work.

I've been pretty productive so far, but I figure I better keep going while I'm on a roll and feeling motivated. I'm having a little diet coke break right now so I thought I'd pop in, say hi, and let you all know I'm not dead before I got back to work.

Have a fantastic weekend!
post signature


2 comments:

  1. I just logged into bloglovin' and it said I had 200+ unread posts. (ugh) Have a great weekend living life outside of blogland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like me lately. I feel like I have gotten nowhere with my house because work keeps sucking the life out of me! I need a vacation :)

    ReplyDelete